2011/06/15

OotW 06 / 2011 - Longing for Summer

Outfit of the Week 06 / 2011
Hey folks! I know it's been a while. I couldn't spend as much time on the grid as I wanted to.
But here I am, with a new budget-friendly outfit. It's more summery than the local weather would allow - all we get is humidity and thunderstorms and rather chilly mornings. Hence I am still wearing long jeans and even donned a scarf, which looks quite glamourous along with my sunglasses, and of course the big summer hat with wavy blonde hair by Kletva. I discovered this store through my recent visit at The Dressing Room BLUE. Even if blonde usually isn't my colour, I fell in love with this hairstyle the instant I saw it. The Heidi top is from Berries Inc. and again a bit unusual for me, but I like to show my girly side, too!
With this slightly vintage look I could easily mingle with all the wannabe top models and film stars around... ha, as if I wanted to! Instead, I took a relaxing stroll along the beach below the village of Verdigris. The quaint village, nestled on a cliff and a bridge, with its small shops is well worth a visit, just as the pier on the other side of the sim and the bay below the bridge, where I stopped to take my picture.

Here's the breakdown of today's outfit:

hair: KLETVA - Joss/Blond/Super Summer -- L$ 70 (The Dressing Room BLUE)
scarf: Adjunct - Check Snood Scarf -- L$ 10 (Marketplace)
sunglasses - [Gos] - Cateye Bizarre - former hunt gift (Zombie Popcorn 3)
top: Berries Inc. - Heidi top sand/white -- L$ 90 (*)
jeans: Luck inc. - Tyra Jeans Starlet Wash Dark Blue -- former hunt gift (Cover My Furry Butt)
flats: +mocha+ - Trad Style of Japan [Temari] -- former hunt gift (The Tea Hunt)

pose: !bang - Cuz It Rhymes -- former lucky chair gift, seems no longer available

(*) review copy

The picture was taken at Verdigris.

This leaves me with L$120 - I'm still not increasing my budget for being so lazy recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment