2011/01/21

Week 01 / 2011 - At the bus stop

Outfit of the Week 01-2011

Here I am, at a bus stop in the middle of nowhere, ready to start my shopping adventure. For this first outfit I went for a really casual look. 
The necklace from Bare@Rose is one of my oldest items, but I still wear it frequently, and all attempts to replace it with something more recent have failed so far - I always tend to go back to it.
The t-shirt is still available at the [hate this] lucky boards and has been one of my favourites for quite a while now. 
The comfy sneakers might be among the earlier works of the fabulous Guu Nishi from HOC Industries, but their great fit and looks, many colour options and the low price make them a 'must have' that goes well with lots and lots of casual and sporty looks, modern to retro. Guu is giving away all her oldie items for free, before she will remove them for good. Don't hesitate and pay a visit to HOC Industries now, before the goodies are gone!
The jeans are part of a free outfit from Ivanka Akina. It comes with a shirt, belt and three pairs of jeans with sculpted legs. Soon after I had bought it on the marketplace, these jeans found their way into my folders of frequently used clothes.
Another more recent discovery, finishing my look for today, is the belt & bag from the [BUKKA] subscribe-o-matic.
From top to bottom:
necklace: B@R 10L Shop - B@R Phantom Crystal Necklace -- L$ 10
t-shirt: [hate this] - lucky bamboo female -- free, lucky board
bracelet: [Warmth18] - FREE Wristband -- n/a (store is closed)
belt/bag: [BUKKA] - Leather bag -- free, SOM
jeans: Ivanka Akina - hipster jeans 2 -- free
sneakers: HOC Industries - Bolts Sneakers -- L$ 40
The picture was taken at The Mother Road and the pose is from my AO (Oracul/Kuso - Mr. Smart for female shapes).

I spent L$ 50 on this outfit, which leaves me with L$ 200 for further adventures, a great way to start in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment