2011/01/21

Allow me to introduce myself...

Hello, I am Theory Constantine. I have been roaming the virtual worlds of SecondLife for quite some time now and have decided to casually blog about my life on the grid. Just like many other girls, I enjoy visiting the many stores in SecondLife, and while I usually prefer more casual looks, I am not bound to a certain style.
I have decided to limit myself to a budget of L$ 250 a week for this blog, and I will try to put together at least one outfit a week from freebies I gathered, new things I bought and some favourites from my inventory (which may or may not be still available).
Here's my latest profile picture, and basic style card of my avatar:



Shape: custom (don't ask, I'm not giving it away or selling it)
Skin: [42] impact_03 neutral with matching hairbase/eyebrows (n/a)
Eyes: Nomine Stained Contacts - owl -- L$ 100
Hair: Magika - Layne (Mirrored) -- L$ 199
Glasses: Solar Eyewear - Arae -- L$ 245
Tattoo: Garden of Ku - Wired Garden 2.0 -- L$250
Piercings: Lunalicious - B@R 10L Shop - Titanium Lip Rings (Triple) -- L$ 10
T-Shirt: [hate this] - otaku female -- L$ 49

No comments:

Post a Comment