2011/01/25

Week 03 / 2011 - It's hunting season

Outfit of the Week 03-2011
Winter is not yet over in SecondLife and I got pretty cold during my first shopping adventure. So I decided to finish it by doing The Seasons Hunt. I did not only find many warm and cosy clothes and accessoires, but also very nice furniture. There were so many great gifts from awesome designers, it was really hard to decide which ones to show. Again, I opted for a comfy casual look.

The hunt ends on January 29th, hurry if you haven't done it, yet! 

Oh, btw, since this is my first post about a treasure hunt: I will never give out exact hunt locations in this blog! For me, hunting is a fun pastime and I really don't want to spoil it for others, who see it the same way.

Back home, I retreated to the Winterborn Skybox, which is a TSH gift from Concrete Flowers. After I had made myself at home (and a nice cup of hot tea), I flung myself into a comfy chair, pulled out my headphones and relaxed to some good tunes, ignoring both my cellphone and the piles and piles of books I have to study.

In SecondLife, I roleplay as a student of medicine (amongst other things), so I spend a lot of time studying or researching at my laboratory - when I am not roaming the grid, doing treasure hunts, searching for freebies and great deals, of course.

outfit, from bottom to top, as I am lying upside down:
headphones: Kumaki - StepNote_Pink Kamo nabe -- free, lucky board
scarf: ::SplitPea:: - It's So Cold -- TSH gift
top: Ingenue - Ever After Cardigan -- TSH gift
jeans: Doppelganger Inc. - Frost Jeans -- TSH gift
boots: duboo - achoo set -- TSH gift

also in the picture:
skybox: Concrete Flowers - Winterborn Skybox -- TSH gift
rug: :: rucott :: - Rag winter-- TSH gift
armchair: :: Awesome Blossom :: - Oversized Knit Chair -- TSH gift
table: [North West] - Seasons Little Slate Table (winter scene) -- TSH gift
wreath: butterdish - starry wreath -- TSH gift
decoration: [.nordari.] winterized memories. -- TSH gift
radiator: [kusshon] - "best friend" radiator-to-go -- TSH gift
desk: [Magic Nook] - Study Hard! -- free
cup and cellphone: -- [LostHaven] Roleplay Survival Props -- L$ 1

The picture was taken in the Winterborn Skybox by Concrete flowers at my home and the pose is from the chair by Awesome Blossom.

After spending L$ 1 on the roleplay props, I have L$ 699 left.

No comments:

Post a Comment